Rules, Terms and Conditions
Please read these competition rules carefully.
- To enter a competition you must be a resident within the territories where the contest is valid.
- Competitions are not open to employees (or members of their immediate families) of MAXON Computer, Inc., MAXON Computer GmbH, MAXON Computer Ltd., or any partners or sponsors of any contest.
- No purchase is necessary. Void where prohibited.
- If you want to enter a competition you must enter via the website through the applicable competition page and upload form. Entries sent via e-mail or any other way will not be accepted.
- All entries must be created entirely with After Effects and Cinema 4D Lite. You may be asked to provide project files as proof. Failure to provide project files will result in immediate disqualification.
- Projects must adhere to the specific theme of each contest. This determination is at the sole discretion of MAXON Computer, Inc. and its judging pool.
- Any entry that contains content depicting violence, racial, political, religious, sexual or any other inflammatory material in an inappropriate manner may be disqualified and removed. Interpretation of what is and is not appropriate material is at the sole discretion of MAXON Computer, Inc. and its judging pool.
- You may utilize assets (models, textures, music, etc.) obtained from other sources as long as this is disclosed at the time of entry and the use of said material does not violate any copyrights. Failure to disclose the use of 3rd party assets will result in immediate disqualification. This determination is at the sole discretion of MAXON Computer, Inc. and its judging pool.
- Any entry that includes material (models, music, imagery, logos, slogans, etc.) that infringes on any copyrights will be immediately disqualified and removed from the site. This determination is at the sole discretion of MAXON Computer, Inc. and its judging pool.
- Entry deadlines are 11:59:59pm Pacific Time of the date listed for each contest. MAXON Computer, Inc. is not responsible for time differences between servers, nor entries that are lost, delayed, do not upload properly, or which are not received for any reason.
- The closing date is specified for each competition, and MAXON Computer, Inc. reserves the right to amend the competition end date at any time. Likewise, the date winners will be announced will be indicated for each contest and may be amended at any time.